Sunday, July 08, 2007

Kid City, Fireworks, and Winnie-The-Pooh... OH MY!

We've had A LOT of fun this week.

Tuesday we went to Kid City with the Murray's. We played at the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center, had a picnic in Balboa Park, played IN a fountain (Emma and Huxley decided to run around in a huge fountain!), went for a train ride, and rode on a butterfly.

For the fourth we went to Legoland where Emma and Daddy went on a couple roller coasters, and everyone had fun in Pirate Shores getting wet. We met the Baskes family for dinner at the Sports Cafe and then together we were off to Miniland to enjoy the fireworks. Camden enjoyed showing off his walking, while waving a flag... he was too cute, he even escaped under the fence into miniland, where I had to retrieve him!

Saturday Emma and I had a mother-daughter date to go see the play "Winnie-The-Pooh" put on by the very impressive San Diego Junior Theatre in Balboa Park. It was amazing to see the young children in the play perform at such an amazing level. I recognized a few of the students from the school district I work for. Emma talked about the play the rest of the day, she even got her playbook signed by Tigger and Eeyore.

No comments: